HPI RS4 Sport 3 Flux RTR Falken Porsche 911 GT3 RSR Body
Enkel retur:14 dagers returrett
Trygg levering:Vi leverer kun med posten/bring
*Enkelte rabatter gjelder ikke
HPI RS4 Sport 3 Flux RTR Falken Porsche 911 GT3 RSR
The RS4 Sport 3 is the all-new touring car chassis from HPI Racing! In development and refined for over a year, the RS4 Sport 3 features a completely sealed and highly efficient shaft drivetrain, coilover shock absorbers plus waterproof electronics. The fully contained drivetrain means there are no exposed gears, belts or drivetrain parts to get stuck with rocks or dirt. Finally, the RS4 Sport 3 is finished with realistic tires plus a licensed replica body and
wheels for an authentic look that will grab the attention of all RC and motorsport enthusiasts!
The first RS4 Sport 3 Flux features the utterly unique #17 Porsche 911 GT3 RSR driven by Bryan Sellers, Wolf Henzler and Nick Tandy for the Falken Tire racing team, one of the top race teams in the super-competitive GT Class of the American Le Mans Series. The iconic shape of the Porsche 911 combined with the jaw-dropping ''urban camo'' look and stylized shark-mouth make for the perfect head-turning look for the fastest version of the all-new RS4 Sport 3. Finishing the race car look are a set of our extra-wide (31mm and 35mm) replica BBS wheels fitted with matching slick racing tires!
Propelling the RS4 Sport 3 to speeds over 124km/h (70mph) is the Flux MMH-4000KV motor, controlled by the waterproof Flux EMH-3S LiPo-ready speed controller. An enclosed box houses the 2.4GHz radio receiver, ensuring that you have constant control through the HPI pistol-grip steering wheel transmitter.
- All-new RS4 Sport 3 design Factory-assembled Ready-To-Run
- Fully enclosed 4WD shaft drive
- HPI Flux MMH-4000KV motor installedEncased pinion & spur gear Sealed metal gear diffs capable of handling brushless power
- HPI 2.4GHz radio system with pistol-grip radio
- Waterproof Flux EMH-3S Brushless ESC 3S LiPo-ready speed controller
- Battery box fits standard LiPo batteries & up to 7-cell NiMH Battery position is adjustable for extra traction or increased steering
- Thick hook-and-loop strap holds battery in place
- Enclosed receiver case protects from the elements
- Double-wishbone suspension design
- Composite oil-filled threaded shock absorbers
- Complete set of ball bearings
- Officially licensed, prepainted & detailed replica Falken Tire Porsche 911 GT3 RSR Licensed extra-wide replica BBS racing wheels and slick racing tires